Monday, May 17, 2010

Hw: 56 - Interviews!!

Question 1: What are the roles that people play in your life?
Question 2: Who plays the most important role in your life? Why?
Question 3: Do you think that the people who play these roles enjoy their part?
Question 4: Are their understudies to the main parts?

Interviews:
Yazmin:

1: Close friends and family, they can be mentors I look to for advice
2: I play the most important role in my life because IN THE END I make all the decisions for myself.
3: I enjoy my part. I hold the key to my destiny.
4: My siblings and Kayla because they are the ones who push me to go further

------
Ian:

1: Alot, that's a hard question there is always the role that they want and then thereis the role that they actually get.

2: What do you mean by most important? We need farmers, Ali jo is really nice to me. Viacom keeps my bother away from me.

3: If they successfully play the role then hopefully they enjoy the role but its not always true. My brother tries to play the brother role but he's an asshole

4: Thinking about my dad, he didn't have a dad so I think hes doing a good job, my mom and Ali jo's mom are very different. my mom is short and mean. there are already roles that they are playing

-----
Hannah:

1: My mom and my girlfriend and my brother. I dunno they're all family

2: I think all of them play important roles in my life

3: I would hope that they enjoy their part

4: No. Because they are all unique and no one can replace them,.

No comments:

Post a Comment