Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hw 56 - I Forgot To Add

We are all aware of the whole 'I control my life' thing that we were taught in 2nd grade. In some ways I do believe that you have some kind of control over your life. You control your actions and blah blah blah. Got it. But there is more than just you in the world.

There are always going to be other people in your life that push you towards things that you may or may not like. That's just the way that it is. I tend to think that the people in you're life are more important in your life than you are. I don't mean that impressing them is what is important.

I think that the small act of them being in your life makes yours that much greater. Life is a spectator sport, what's it become when there is no on to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment