Monday, October 26, 2009

Hw 15- All Over Again...

To Francesca on post 11:

This post was really interesting. Your honesty about how dependent you are on your ipod was amazing.

You state how you are more aware of your surroundings. I got the feeling that being aware made you uncomfortable. Do you prefer to be isolated in your own bubble?

I know just what you mean about feeling uncomfortable and feeling the need to stare or look at pictures or just even zone out. I feel like ipods are just little things that keep our attention and they keep us from really interacting.

Its interesting how you call it your "security blanket" it makes me think of something that you depend on to keep you safe. What do you think you would do if ipods had never been invented? Would you be okay with staring at other peoples books?

Me myself I feel like we would feel just fine with staring at people on the train because that would be all we have ever known and nothing would be wrong with that because in a way it would be normal.

This was a very interesting post, I could really relate to what you were saying.

To Ian G, on Feed B:

I like this post a lot, the way you write is really original and interesting.

I like how you introduce a different way that you might be able to intertwine a story. a picture and an elaborate allogory all in to one.

I completely understand how you connect Anderson's story to your farm house idea. Because it goes to show that anything can be meaningful if given the right character and importance.

Personally I don't really care about waking the world up when it comes to being digital. I mean it is how it is and most likely its not going to change, but there are going to be a 1,000,001 "Anderson's" who make a point and then do nothing.

How would you tell your kind of allegory? Do you think that more allegories on digital things are needed?

This makes me think of how people like to point out the bad in life 100 times over and nothing gets done about it.

Ian this was a great and funny post. I look forward to more :]

No comments:

Post a Comment